回帖

3万

积分

实习版主

积分
发表于 2024-5-5 22:55:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My First Band
我的第一支乐队
    I was very sensitiveto music. Just dipping into the music books briefly, I could sing or playwell. To be honest, I always dreamt of becoming a famous folkactor. I was so confidentthat I never decreased my devotion.
       I formed my first band called “Rolling Frog”. At the beginning, we relied on performingon instruments in pubs or to passers –byto earn extra money in cash. Then we wore false beards to pretend to be the musicianswhom people were familiar with.In addition, we attached humorous acts to our performancesand played jokes on each other. Soon, our“funny jazz” became famousand invitations to performfor broadcast stations beganto come. Afterwards, we sorted out attractivemusic and made a record in a studio.A million or so copies weresold and we became millionaires.
       It was painful that the band brokeup finally. But above all,I realized my dream to be a musician.
我对音乐很敏感,只要简要地浏览一下乐谱,我就能演唱或演奏得很好。说实话,我一直都梦想着能成为出名的民间演员自信的我从未减少过热爱
    组成的第一支乐队叫做“摇滚蛙”。开始,我们依靠酒吧里或向路人表演乐器零花的现金。然后我们带上假胡子假扮人们熟悉音乐家除此之外,我们在表演加上幽默的动作,互相开着玩笑。很快,我们的“滑稽爵士乐”出了名,到广播电台表演的邀请开始多起来。随后,我们把我们吸引人的音乐做了分类,在一间音乐工作室录制了1张唱片,大约卖出了100万张,这使我们都成了百万富翁
    乐队最终的解散让我很心,但最重要的是,我实现了自己当音乐家的梦想。

主题

回帖

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2024-5-7 23:21:53 | 显示全部楼层
加油!!!兄弟姐妹们!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则